EVIL FREEMASON'S PYRAMID SCHEME
masonic scamsters
2006-12-01 05:29:05 UTC
I can't help but notice that most Americans call every U.S. department
"PERPS". Get focused, it is 'Masonic Perps' full stop. We in the United
Kingdom have overwhelming proof that the Freemasons are the road-sweepers
for the world's elite secret societies "The Illuminati/NWO".

Freemasonry is an international money making scam, the world's largest
pyramid scheme run by the Elite. Freemasonry brags about 5 million members
worldwide. If they all pay 20 Dollars a week, you don't have to be a rocket
scientist to realise that this is a lot of money to protect. If you want to
make the rich even richer then join the Masons.

If you vote to ban the practice of the Secret Societies (especially the
Masonic gangstalkers) then the Elite will have no protection and you won't
have to read forums like this again.
Please see www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/479012713

Yes, we can back up everything and would request that you give this posting
some publicity for the victims of this evil. This post was written by Joe
Stirling on behalf of our (growing fast) group called "Open Society" (not
secret society). Nothing To Hide.

Contact Open Society, 93 Ashburn Road, Glasgow G62 7PQ, United Kingdom.
Answerphone 0141 560 4743
DJ Hatter
2006-12-04 09:51:54 UTC
Post by masonic scamsters
I can't help but notice that most Americans call every U.S. department
"PERPS". Get focused, it is 'Masonic Perps' full stop. We in the United
Kingdom have overwhelming proof that the Freemasons are the road-sweepers
for the world's elite secret societies "The Illuminati/NWO".
Freemasonry is an international money making scam, the world's largest
pyramid scheme run by the Elite. Freemasonry brags about 5 million members
worldwide. If they all pay 20 Dollars a week, you don't have to be a rocket
scientist to realise that this is a lot of money to protect. If you want to
make the rich even richer then join the Masons.
If you vote to ban the practice of the Secret Societies (especially the
Masonic gangstalkers) then the Elite will have no protection and you won't
have to read forums like this again.
Hello again. I'm just interested to know, when you say "ban the practice of
secret societies" do you include MI5, MI6, the SAS and other "secret"
security services? Also, my daughter and five of her friends have what they
call the "secret club" where they all go down to the playhouse and have
secret meetings. Do you think I should call this to a halt? What about the
Magic Circle?

Could you be a bit clearer about who you include and also we're still all
dying to see this "proof" you've got. Anytime you want to post a link I
reckon we'd all be fascinated to take a peek. I certainly would.
masonic scamsters
2006-12-06 06:23:46 UTC
masonic hamsters
2006-12-07 14:28:34 UTC
masonic scamsters
2006-12-07 11:46:34 UTC
No problem at all sir? just reveal who you are and we'll bring our evidence
and lots of other victims evidence to you.

But you won't reveal yourself, will you mr mason? therefore your cowardly
remarks from behind the curtains are useless. You probably think you are
clever, but that's why the masons picked you, they know YOU think you are
clever. ho ho ho

Here's a xmas prezzie for you. Checkout this out on Google Video
"Alex Jones Terror Storm"
masonic hamsters
2006-12-08 17:23:07 UTC
Post by masonic scamsters
No problem at all sir? just reveal who you are and we'll bring our evidence
and lots of other victims evidence to you.
Why... will it not stand up to public scrutiny?
Post by masonic scamsters
But you won't reveal yourself, will you mr mason? therefore your cowardly
remarks from behind the curtains are useless. You probably think you are
clever, but that's why the masons picked you, they know YOU think you are
clever. ho ho ho
yawn

It doesn't matter what I am. If you've got irrefutable evidence and i'm a
Mason i'll just go all quiet won't I because I won't be able to refute it.
If i'm not a Mason and you've got unquestionable evidence i'll spread the
word. Either way you win.

You don't really have any do you?

This is a fantasy, isn't it.....?

Happy Christmas mate. I hope your life gets a bit more exciting next year
so you have a bit more going on to distract you.
Boz
2006-12-09 18:28:10 UTC
Post by masonic scamsters
No problem at all sir? just reveal who you are and we'll bring our evidence
and lots of other victims evidence to you.
Have you ever heard of something called the Internet? It allows individuals
to 'publish' almost anything they want, so why not publish your archives?
Scamster Hamster Bamster
2006-12-09 19:33:45 UTC
I've changed my name too, can we form a gang or secret club?

We could call ourselves the Oppresing Rodenta of Conspiritorial Doom?

We can have secret hand shakes and builsd a gang hut and everything, this
sounds like fun!
Not Today
2006-12-10 16:53:12 UTC
Post by masonic hamsters
Brilliant. In the same way, capitalism will eat itself. You can never
get zero point energy. What happens if you divert your mobile to
another mobile and divert the other mobile to your mobile? Love it.
Capitalism will eat itself?
masonic hamsters
Eventually. I tend to believe so, yes.
Not Today
2006-12-20 16:37:15 UTC
Post by masonic hamsters
Post by Not Today
Post by masonic hamsters
Brilliant. In the same way, capitalism will eat itself. You can never
get zero point energy. What happens if you divert your mobile to
another mobile and divert the other mobile to your mobile? Love it.
Capitalism will eat itself?
Eventually. I tend to believe so, yes.
I meant I do not understand what you mean by it so I cannot debate your
point.
masonic hamsters
2006-12-20 19:21:19 UTC
Post by Not Today
Post by masonic hamsters
Post by Not Today
Post by masonic hamsters
Brilliant. In the same way, capitalism will eat itself. You can never
get zero point energy. What happens if you divert your mobile to
another mobile and divert the other mobile to your mobile? Love it.
Capitalism will eat itself?
Eventually. I tend to believe so, yes.
I meant I do not understand what you mean by it so I cannot debate your
point.
Well i'll take some time and put together a point for you to debate.